Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time Out Thursday

Boy do I need one!! Finally got to a yoga class earlier this week and by the way things are looking with my bathroom situation (see earlier post) I may need a heck of a lot more. I have such mom guilt about setting time aside to go to a class; I'm so limited when I can go because of my work schedule that I can go only in the mornings. I LOVE to exercise in the am compared to later in the day but this means I need to drop E off at "school" earlier. Older, experienced mom's may say "...come on Jenn get over it, it's just and hour or so earlier" but honestly, I feel bad! I swore before having a baby that I would never give up on my healthy habits and unfortunately during the school year, my time to exercise is the first to go. I am seriously making myself go tomorrow morning to use up my Living Social deal I purchased earlier in the month for a new different studio.
How are other moms making time for exercise--please share your ideas & strategies :-) or swift kick in the ass, whichever...

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you! I'm trying to lose the last 5-10 lbs of baby weight and it's impossible to find time to exercise. I tried to do some videos at home while baby is napping but it's not the same as actually going to a yoga class.

    ReplyDelete