Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Woot Woot! Pinterest Tuesday!

Yay, my fav time of week-talking about Pinterest :-) So if you're apart of this website you know how addicting it is...I've made so many things both food and cleaning related that it's so hard to choose which to feature! This week I chose Slow Cooker Lime Cilantro Chicken from Pip & Ebby mainly because I have had it put aside in my "to make" pile of recipes and finally got around to it.

I haven't all positive results when doing chicken in a crock pot; maybe it's just me but I find that it usually dries out. This recipes gets my stamp of approval! I did tweak it just a bit, only cooking for 5 hours on low rather than 6 and it came out perfect. I used chicken breast and it literally fell apart and spices were delish. Honestly, you can use your imagination on how to use the chicken; maybe over rice or as chicken tacos but I opted to make tostadas on corn tortillas.

I saw that a lot of my pinterest friends had pinned this recipes so thumbs up guys, this recipe is a definite make. Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I'm totally obsessed with pinterest as well!

    Oh and question, do you love your crock pot? I've been debating over one for years now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy ours quite a bit! We use it a lot in the winter for soups and easy dinner for when our work schedules are hectic :-)

      Delete