Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bathroom BEFORE & AFTER PICS!


Old: 50's style subway tile on the walls (I'm considered lucky, I've learned, on my street. Mine was cream with cranberry accents but I've heard many other have pink & black!) and mosaic tile on the floor. Hard to see everything since its a small bathroom, but above the wall tile, it was painted cranberry. No counter space on the vanity. Kinda dark and blah...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AFTER:

 Bright & welcoming! Large 12x12, lighter floor tile, beaded board 1/2 way up the wall and Benjamin Moore's Beach Glass paint on the wall. Smaller, matching tile on the wall above the tub-you can kinda see it above the curtain. To top it off, the new shower head was pretty awesome too. Wish the pics did it justice, but I LOVE it :-) The guys did an amazing job.


I haven't finished all the last touches, like the wall behind the toilet but it's a good pic of the colors. Fabulous, updated potty with a slow close lid (arguably one of my fav features) and new light/fan that throws of heat if we'd like. Super fantastic for winter. Evelyn was the lucky one to be the first to test this guy out this morning :-)

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I've been considering adding beadboard to my kids' bathroom but haven't decided yet. Yours makes me want to add it to our master bath! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete