Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Pinterest Review!!

Here I go again, doing the dirty work for you all :-) So I tested this pulled pork recipe from Tyler Florence

I try to pull at least one new recipe a week to try to break up monotony and one of the key factors in selecting them is amount of things I need to buy to make it. If I have to go out and spend and extra 30 bucks just to make one recipe on top of what I normally have to buy then it's not worth it. We had all the spices so we really only had to buy the pork, rolls & coleslaw--good choice in my book. Pretty simple to make; dry rub goes on the pork butt and can sit in the fridge overnight and sauce was pretty basic too. Here's the final judgement: Would we make it again? Yes, it gets our stamp of approval :-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment